Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello There

Hello there, so you've stumbled across this newly created blog of mine. I've thought about blogging for awhile, but shyed away. Tonight I was encouraged and given a special blessing from our Father in Heaven and so I find myself sitting in front of my computer typing the "first" post. Previous apprehensions and self discouragement are replaced with encouragement and excitement. I chose to call this blog, "Walking in His Faithfulness",because the Lord has shown me that He is always with me. It is in His faithfulness that I am able to live loved regardless of the circumstances of this world. I have hopes and dreams of sharing great things with you in the future. In hopes, things that will be an encouragement or perhaps inspiration for you. The most important thing that I can share with you, right now, is that Jesus loves us. That's right He loves you and He is faithful in His promises to you. If you are searching for God or have questions or simply are curious about who Jesus is and what His promises are, I encourage you to visit this website, http://www.axiomministries.com/

Now a little bit about the lady at the keyboard. I am a believer in Christ, homeschooling mom to two rambunctious boys, Arron 5 and Ethan 2, wife, daughter, aspiring children's book writer, social worker, activist and friend.

At the moment I can't say what is to become of this blog. What I do know is that I will follow the Lord's leading. I hope you will join me in seeing where this leads.

Many blessings!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new blog!! God has tremendous plans for you. All u gotta do is keep walking along and singing your song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe mi familia. I thank you all for being the blessing in my life. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete