Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

My little man turns 2 today! I read a comic strip where the mom is looking at her son and she says, "the days are long, but the years are short". How this is so true. The sleepless nights, the chasing after a crawling boy, and now I'm a referee between two brothers :-). How those days seem soooo long, but when I look at this guy today, I feel like it was just yesterday when I saw him for the first time.

I'd like to share a birthday prayer for my Ethan Sammy. Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for blessing me with Ethan. I pray that you would continue to guide him and lead him to you. I pray that he would find happiness in life's simple things and that he would grow into an godly, honorable man.



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday my little Ethan !!! From your daddy with love. You are life's big blessing. I thank God for you everyday. Remember through Christ anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an Ethan too:) Yours is a cutie! Thanks for visiting my site today. Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete